Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What to do with scrap...

While browsing online one day I saw the cutest idea for storing scrap ribbon. It was quite a while ago that I saw this idea and it has been on my mind constantly to do this. When we went to the flea markets Saturday I kept my eyes peeled for a wire dress form and didn't find one. I went browsing at Hobby Lobby yesterday on my lunch hours and I found her for half off (minus the ribbon belt)...
Well, the idea is to make her my scrap ribbon holder and it would in turn look like she is wearing a skirt. I think she looks great and how great to have my scrap ribbon out in the open so I can see it and use it. It was stored in a bin, and you know the saying out of sight out of mind...

2 comments:

  1. She's BEAUTIFUL! I love her - I'm so jealous (in a good way...).

    Now I have to go to Hobby Lobby to see if ours will have one. Then go to Wally World to look for the cool silver paint that Musings from a French Cottage had.

    You did such a good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Glad you signed up on my follower list, I always love meeting new people. Love what you did with the dress form, really cute!! Kristen

    ReplyDelete