Monday, February 23, 2009

Updates...

Overall, I had a great weekend. It was my mother-in-laws birthday on Saturday and her mom and aunt and my sister-in-law all came here for her birthday for the weekend. They wanted to go to some flea markets and antique malls Saturday so Ryan (my hubby) and I took them around to several flea markets. I was so tired by the time we were finished, I am not a big shopper. I do enjoy going to flea markets but one or two a day is good for me. However, I did find some books for under my cross on one of the nightstands, and better yet, the books are PURPLE. Here is the before:
And the after:
I think it really helped (thanks for the support of the idea Lisa).
Weight loss update: I lost one pound this week. I have to be honest too. I cannot post my successes without posting my failures too. I could have done so much better this week! I went over my daily points value and weekly allowance two times this week! I told you the hormones that visit us females were here...I had a chocolate attack on Thursday (first time to go over) and then on Saturday when we were out shopping these people wanted to eat out three times!!! THREE TIMES, do you know how hard that is to do when you are trying to stick to a plan (so Saturday was the second time). I knew we were eating out for lunch so I planned for that and looked up online the meal and the points value. I also knew what was "planned" for dinner and I planned for that and all would have been good. So lunch I did good and stuck to what I had planned. Well, after shopping they were hungry and wanted a "snack" and a beer. I did good there too and didn't eat anything and had half a glass of wine and gave the rest away. Then instead of going back home and having what was planned for dinner they decided to eat out for dinner. Sigh...I did make a good choice and had six grilled chicken strips and that was it. Although, I did make good choices on the food I did eat I still went over in points. This weekend we are going to see my family so I will be planning ahead and saving my weekly allowance for this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. The books look great! I'm glad you liked my idea :)

    I copied your "dream" letters this weekend. I'll post a pic in the next day or two so you can see them.

    Don't feel bad about the weigh-in. I totally blew it this week too, and for the same "female" reason. It also explains 2 migraines in the past five days.

    Glad you had fun with your family, even if they wore you out!

    ReplyDelete