Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random thoughts from my head plus and update pic

I have just been having random thoughts today for some reason. I hate how weight loss is always on my mind. You would think after years and years of it constantly being there it wouldn't still annoy me but it does. I know that I will probably be obsessed about it forever though. I don't know why I am feeling so down about it today. It frustrates me that I am having to re-lose weight for the second time. I just wish that when the weight is gone that I could have these days of frustration so it would never get put back on. I pray that it doesn't and I don't plan to let it come back this time but I am just saying that a person can get comfortable and before you know it all the weight is back on. Okay, I am off my soapbox for today. Also, Biggest Loser tonight!!!! I love the motivation I get from watching that show.

Here is my update. I saw these butterflies at a local store called Perfect Choice and loved them. I got them a few years ago and put them in our bathroom but they really didn't match the color in the bathroom (pics of the bathroom to follow later when it is sparkling clean). I got to looking at them the other day and realized they matched the color of the guest bedroom perfectly. So I hung them in there beside the "DREAM" phrase and think they look pretty good. Here they are:


4 comments:

  1. Mel-

    Enough of that thinking, girlie! We can do this - remember, I'm in the same boat you are. One week & weigh-in at a time, and sometimes I have to take it one day at a time.

    I think the butterflies look great next to the letters - can I copy them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute letters! Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love your seascape layout below, it looks so wonderful! I would love to see more pictures of it up close!

    You make beautiful cards. I just love them!

    It is wonderful to meet you!
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Lisa...you are doing terrific. The key is noticing how this time is going to be different. Figure out what didn't work for you in the past and how it will be changed this time around. You can do this.

    Did I mention that I love your decorating style...absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I just noticed that you are from Arkansas too! Where in AR are you located? I'm in Hot Springs. I can relate to your post about weight loss! I have had an issue with about 30-40lbs ever since my last child (12 yrs ago) I try though not to obsess about it. My mom has obsessed over her weight most of her life and still does at age 78. I just don't want to be like that.

    Take Care & thanks for being a follower of my blog!

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete