Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend recap

I had a great weekend. On Friday night we went out with some friends to a pool hall and had some fun. Saturday we were kind of lazy, ok not kind of we were. The only thing we did on Saturday was go to Lowes. We had fantastic temps this weekend and wanted to take the motorcycle out but it was soooo windy on Saturday that we decided not to. :( Sunday it was another nice day (it got up to 68)! We opened all the windows in the house which gave me a touch of the spring cleaning bug. My hubby messed around in the garage while I cleaned all the doors and baseboards in the house, cleaned the fridge, polished all the kitchen cabinets with Pledge Orange Oil, and did ALL the laundry. The mix of the cleaning and fresh air was so nice.

So today is also weigh in day...i lost 2 more pounds! I am down a total of 8 pounds. If I can lose two more this week I will hit my first 10 for my first reward. While we were at Lowes I picked out the handles I wanted for the laundry room cabinets. I think they will look great. This week I have to be careful not to use my extra points. I am saving them for Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Mel! You'll hit 10 in no time. :)

    The weather was great here this weekend too. We're expecting highs in the mid to upper 70s all week. I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete