Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Weekend recap

I had a great, great, great weekend this past weekend. My mom and dad came up on Saturday and stayed the night. :) :) :) I think I needed a mom and dad fix!! My mom and I went to SSD and I treated her to a card making class. The cards were designed by Bettie and she also taught the class. Here are a lot of pictures of the different cards we made:
This first card is made to look like a purse. How cute:
This second card was called the diamond card:The third card was the masculine card of the group:
I loved all the embellishments on this card:
I added a little personal touch on this birthday card with extra pink pearls I had in my set:
This library card was very cute too:
We also went shopping and my mom got me a few scrapbook supplies and some candles. While we went out my dad and Ryan hung out and played pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment