Monday, January 26, 2009

weigh in day...

Today is my weigh in day. I lost 3 pounds this week!!!! I am excited about that. It isn't the number that the people get on my favorite show, Biggest Loser, in their first week, but I am happy about it. I got through the first weekend without any problems at all. I am STILL battling this terrible cold I have. I hate going to the doctor but if I don't get better this week I may be going. I felt like I was getting better Friday and Saturday and then I woke up Sunday all stuffed up again and sneezing. I am so ready for Spring. It will be nice to be able to get of the treadmill and get running outside again.

I did make a few cards. I haven't scrapbooked in forever and I think it shows in the lack of creativity in the cards I made yesterday. It was fun to get back in there and make some cards.

The card above is for my sis-in-laws bday.


The card above was my least favorite one I made. I got the idea from a page I saw in magazine. It was a lot better on the page.



The card above was my favorite bday card I made.

Another bday card for my uncle-in-law(one of the biggest hog fans I know).


I just had to include the above pic. This is my niece. The sweetest thing in the whole world. My sister and I had taken her to Fastlanes (an arcade/bowling ally) and we had won her some tickets and she happened to pick a pack of smiley face stickers and flower stickers as a prize. Well, on the way home my sister and I were talking and my niece starting giggling and saying I'm such a mess. I turned the light on in the car and looked back at her and indeed she was a mess. She had put stickers all over herself. She makes me laugh so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment