Monday, January 19, 2009

And so it begins...


First a little about myself. I am 28 years old and married to my wonderful husband, Ryan. We live in Hog Country (Northwest Arkansas) with our "baby" Ginger. She is our mixed dog. We absolutely LOVE this area. I love to travel, scrapbook, and hang out with family and friends.


Today is the first day back on Weight Watchers. I did the program before and stuck to it extremely well and lost 70 pounds. I have managed to keep off 30 pounds but 40 pounds managed to find their way right back on. I know exactly how this happened...I got really comfortable with how much I had lost and began eating a little here and there and told myself it was okay, I would make up for it tomorrow. Well, after a year, it is finally TOMORROW. I am very excited to be starting over and when I reach my ultimate goal (which requires me to lose 63 pounds) my husband has agreed to let me go on a 500 dollar shopping spree!! I am not a big shopper but the idea of being able to spend 500 dollars and fit into clothes that are more stylish is great motivation. The major change I have to do is change what I eat. I already workout about 5 days a week and have been working out for years (I think that is how the 30 pounds that I haven't gained back have stayed off). I love to workout. Sure, there are many days when I dread it, but when the workout is over I feel soooooo much better.

I have had a good day today. Perfectly on track; which is a great start considering I have been home all day today since our office is closed for the holiday.

I look forward to hearing from anyone that wants to share a similar journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment