Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Say Cheeeeese!

My sister, niece, and two of my sister's students came up to our house this weekend. While my sister and her two students went shopping Saturday, I got to spend the day with my sweetie pie of a niece. She is sooooo sweet. First we did an arts and crafts project and made garden stones for a special gift for her mommy. Then we went to the park for several hours and had a blast playing in the one warm day we had. Here are some pictures of my day with her. She takes her cheeeese face seriously, you'll see what I mean...
Working on our arts and crafts
Our stones...
Posing with a stone. Cheese face #1
Cheese face #2...
Cheese face #3 ( I told you she takes them seriously. HAHA!!)...

And finally a smile (and look at those big blue eyes)...

No comments:

Post a Comment