Thursday, April 9, 2009

box makeover

Since my hubby did a great job on the shelves in my closet, I now needed some cute storage boxes. I had one that I bought a log time ago and paid 25 dollars for but I really didn't want to spend 50 dollars on some boxes. As I was loading some paper in the copy machine at work yesterday it hit me...I could use the boxes the paper comes in and cover them with pretty fabric for storage. Here they are! I think they came out great.

Isn't this fabric great. So spring time...Total cost for two storage boxes...20.00 dollars and I have extra fabric for a project I already have in mind.

3 comments:

  1. wow girl those are cool!! that is a great idea ...do you mind if I steal it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that box is amazing! You are so crafty. Mel, your stats are amazing, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel - your boxes are fabulous! I may have to fin some around this place and do the same for my laundry room.

    I feel terrible that I haven't visited in at least a week! Shame on me :(

    You're doing great on WW - I signed up to do it online this weekend, so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully better than trying to do it by myself!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete